Handmade Vegan Soaps
Root back to nature and feel your skin will bloom
It's not just about being handmade.
It's how they are made and what is in them, which makes all the difference.
Root & Bloom soaps are hand-crafted using the cold process soapmaking method with plant-based oils and pure essential oils. My mission is to provide high-quality soaps that nurture your mind and body. I am committed to using 100% natural ingredients and making the soaps in an environmentally conscientious way.
Features of Root & Bloom Soaps
- Plant-based oils such as coconut, olive, palm, avocado, and hemp make for a soap that nourishes the skin.
(NO lard, tallow, soy, corn or canola oil)
- Essential oils blends are designed in-house to give the soaps its subtle and pleasant natural aroma.
(NO artificial fragrances)
- Super food powders such as turmeric, spirulina, moringa, and activated carbon give each soap its unique color.
(NO micas or artificial colorants)
- Herbs such as rosemary and lemongrass, as well as ground whole oats and orange peel, act as a gentle exfoliants.
- Eco-friendly packaging with banana paper made in Costa Rica and paper gift bags for soap gift packages.
- Certified Organic oils account for more than 50% of the volume in each bar.
- Certified Sustainable Palm Oil (CSPO) ensures that the palm oil being used comes from sustainable production. This way no rainforests or animal habitats are harmed during farming or harvest.
Root & Bloom soaps are made, cut and packaged by hand in Twain Harte, California
Click here to learn more about how Root & Bloom soaps are made.