Handmade Vegan Soaps
Root back to nature and feel your skin bloom
It's not just about being HANDMADE.
It's HOW they are made and WHAT is in them, that makes all the difference.
Root & Bloom soaps are hand-crafted using the artisan cold process soapmaking method with plant-based oils and pure essential oils. My mission is to provide high-quality soaps that nurture your skin while being kind to the planet. I am committed to using 100% natural ingredients and making the soaps in a mindful way, from start to finish.
Features of Root & Bloom Soaps
- Plant-based oils such as coconut, olive, palm, avocado, and hemp make for a soap that nourishes the skin.
(NO lard, tallow, soy, corn or canola oil)
- Essential oils blends are created in-house to give the soaps each soap type a unique scent and aromatherapy benefits.
(NO artificial fragrances)
- Super food powders such as turmeric, spirulina, moringa and activated carbon add color and detoxification properties.
(NO micas or artificial colorants)
- Herbs such as rosemary and lemongrass, as well as ground whole oats and orange peel, act as a gentle exfoliants.
- Eco-friendly packaging with banana paper made in Costa Rica and paper gift bags for soap gift packages.
- Certified Organic oils account for more than 50% of the volume in each bar.
- Certified Sustainable Palm Oil (CSPO) ensures that the palm oil being used comes from sustainable production. This way no rainforests or animal habitats are harmed during farming or harvest.
Root & Bloom soaps are made, cut and packaged by hand in Twain Harte, California
Click here to learn more about how Root & Bloom soaps are made.